Thursday, January 20, 2011

12 year old boy Boobies!

Tonight I was trying to cheer up My older sister Megen up By showing her Chatroulette. She had never been on Chatroulette Before and did not know about all the Dicks on the site...Literally. It was So funny how so many people Were jerking off that I had to click next on, Fucking pigs were even clicking Next on me and her..That is until she faced the camera at her boobs..Nobody seemed to click next on her (I wonder why?) , The guy even gave her a thumbs up..Fucking pig.

My Other siblings even Joined in on the action. My brother is a bit chubby and has man Boobs So he put his man boobs in front of the camera and then panned the camera on to his face to see the reaction of the guys when they figured out that the boobs they were enjoying were those of my 12 year old brother..fucking pigs.

Here is a question.. There are so many men jerking off on chatroulette, So what happens when another man pops up also jerking off?

No comments:

Post a Comment