Saturday, January 22, 2011

You Are Fucking Perfect!


I Dedicate this song to My amazing Girlfriend, You are my best friend, My rock.I love you so much, Do not ever Think you are any thing less then fucking perfect. You have stayed by my side through the years even when times got a little rough for us. You are always their to talk to when I need someone to just listen. You are my friend when I have no Friends. You always put a smile on my face every time i look into your green eyes I am happy, happier then I have been in my whole life. I want you to know that I love you and I knew that day we first met that I never wanted to be with any one else in my life, You are my only, my everything.

I love laying in bed with you watching you play the Sims and watching Retro cartoons with you and I hope we will continue for years to come.


I hope one day you would do me the honors of marrying me... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment